SENIOR EXECUTIVE-TEAM MEMBER MARQUEE RIDES_RIDES
Rides & Community Excellence
Global Commercial Organisation
Reports to - (Functionally)
Reports to - (Administratively)
Role context and purpose
- You will contribute to the rides and events in the “ride pure” and “ride-more” (branded) category and help in delivery which will include, conceptualization, planning, implementation and closures. You will work with an objective to enhance the engagement with existing and potential customers and increase brand advocacy through superlative experiences.
- You will contribute to the existing “ride pure” and “ride-more” (branded) events/ marquee rides as per the OTIF measures -You will conceptualize and design new rides and events for rides pure and ride more (branded events), deploy the pilot and convert the initiative into an SOP for ongoing implementation
- You will define the proof of concept for ride, ride more and ride-pure activities and events and create the SOPs and guidelines You will also review and these SOPs at regular intervals to ensure relevance
- You will create briefs for all the events including the nature of ride, plan, target group, timelines and other details required for execution
- You will provide the brief for the event to the content and digital teams across the all the three phase i.e. pre-ride, rides for ensuring creative design while seeking inputs from all relevant stakeholders,
- You will partner with various teams for ensuring OTIF creation and dissemination of content-You will prepare the revenue expenditure for the ride/ event including a detailed recce, estimate supported by quotations and pre-bookings are healthy practices for further approvals -You will ensure landing of SOPs to the user groups/ stakeholders and ensure implementation in line with the guidelines and norms
- will review the effectiveness of various ride more and ride pure events and ensure continuous improvement to provide a better experience to the riders
- You will provide inputs to Head R&C for budget creation and track the budget on an ongoing basis for various events basis 4QP and highlight any -You will work with the PR team to create and disseminate content for Rides to R&C Activation leads/dealers to promote Rides and expand the riding community
Success matrics of the role
- your role will depend on the following measures but not limited to: -Expansion of the riding segment and share of Royal Enfield-OTIF delivery on various rides and events-Ensuring effective rides closure -Impact of the events on brand building and funnel-OTIF delivery on various projects and launches
Scope and Impact
- You will have a contributory role in managing a part budget of >100 Cr for various rides events. This will include tracking and monitoring the budgetary spends.
Network and stakeholders
- As a member of R&C Excellence you will work with teams within, especially the R&C Activation teams, and outside the organization to deliver efficiently and effectively on the rides agenda
What are we looking for?
- You have passion for motorcycles and are competent in motorcycle riding and handling skills in various types of terrain and Weather Conditions.
- You are willing to travel extensively and across different terrains
- You have proven experience of at least 7-13 years in conceptualising, designing and successfully executing unique experiences/ events for a brand / experience with RE community
- You are able to connect with individuals from diverse background (cultural, regional, socio-economic, gender, professional etc.) with ease and have the ability to manage group dynamics
- You have a deep understanding of the riding segment, influencer's and future of riding
- You are comfortable working in an unknown, changing environment and have the ability to manage diverse teams across multiple projects under pressure
- You are comfortable working within matrix structures
- You have a track record of managing a team effectively and able to drive high performance whilst maximizing available resources and maintaining high morale
Apply For Job
- You have proven experience of at least 7-13 years in conceptualizing, designing and successfully executing unique experiences/ events for a brand / experience with RE community