THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
Registrations once confirmed, will not be refunded in the event individuals do not attend Rider Mania for any reason whatsoever.
1. All conditions on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed and/or advised at the premises. Where you buy a ticket for another person you undertake that before the Rider Mania 2019 event you will make that person (or their parent or guardian in the case of a minor) aware of these provisions and aware that by attending the event they accept these.
2. You warrant that the tickets are purchased for personal and private use.
3. You are advised to keep your tickets safe, as no duplicate tickets shall be issued under any circumstances including for loss or theft of tickets.
4. Resale of tickets is prohibited without the express permission of Royal Enfield. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to re-sell this ticket within the festival site under any circumstances. Royal Enfield hereby provides instructions to identify tickets being illegally sold or re-sold or transferred to or by unauthorised agents or other third parties. Holders of such tickets, whether knowingly or not, shall be refused admittance to Rider Mania 2019 or removed from the premises.
5. Royal Enfield reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse admission and to remove any holder from the premises (without refund of any refund or damages), who does not comply with the rules of the event or these terms and conditions or if in the reasonable opinion of Royal Enfield or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival, or if the holder is a nuisance to the other guests or has in his or her possession any prohibited or illegal substances which include without limitation chemicals of any kind, narcotic drugs, laser pens, weapons or offensive material of any kind or animals.
6. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances will be permitted into the site. Possession of them may lead to your ejection from the festival. Private sound systems, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate for the safety of the guests and the festival will not be permitted into the festival site.
7. All entrants shall be responsible to keep the festival site clean. The bins provided at the festival venue shall be used to dispose of any waste. Lighting fire in the festival site is strictly and will be extinguished. Any person causing or attempting to cause a fire will be removed from the premises, Any such person attempting to cause fire or indulge into any illegal or restricted activity , shall be entirely liable for any loss or damage caused to any person or property at the festival site and may also attract criminal prosecution.
8. If you have any specific ‘access requirements’ please email email@example.com” with your requirements. However, Royal Enfield does not guarantee access to such facilities and they shall be subject to availability.
9. In case any entrant gets lost in the arena, then such person shall report to the Event registration desk, where the loss may be reported. The event management staff will make reasonable efforts to help any such entrant.
10. Rider Mania is suitable for young children. All children are permitted to attend. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. Children under the age of 13 do not need to register for Rider Mania.
11. Rider Mania merchandise will be available for sale inside the festival site.
12. In the event of cancellation of Rider Mania by Royal Enfield, no refunds will be provided to ticket holders.
13. No person may bring into Rider Mania 2019’s premises or use or display around the premises (including car parks) any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials which have not been previously approved in writing by Royal Enfield. It is strictly prohibited to offer or distribute within or around the premises any consumer articles or commercial products or services which have not been authorised by Royal Enfield.
14. The use of photographic or audio-visual equipment is allowed for private, non-commercial purposes only. No unauthorised person may make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data by any method in any media relating to the event or any part of it.
15. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
16. The attendees are advised to use the official sites for car parks at the Rider Mania 2019 site. However, all vehicles (and their contents) parked within any car park operated by Royal Enfield are left at their owner’s sole risk. Royal Enfield shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by owners arising from their use of any car park in the Rider Mania 2019 site. Royal Enfield reserves the right to move any vehicle it deems necessary due to logistics convenience, safety or similar reasons.
17. All vehicles parked at the official sites for car parks at the Rider Mania 2019 site needs to removed from the site before 11 pm each day of the event. Any vehicle not cleared of or removed after the given timings may be towed away by the officials at the event or the traffic management agencies. The vehicle owner will be solely liable to get the car released from the agencies.
18. We strongly advise that for your own safety and convenience you do not park in unofficial sites or car parks outside the Rider Mania 2019 site. However, all vehicles (and their contents) parked within any car park operated by Royal Enfield are left at their owner’s sole risk. Royal Enfield shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by owners arising from their use of any car park in the Rider Mania 2019 site. Royal Enfield reserves the right to move any vehicle it deems necessary due to logistical, safety or similar reasons.
19. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
20. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
21. Despite all reasonable precautions being taken unavoidable accidents can happen. All attendees attending the event acknowledge that they may be exposed to possible risk of physical harm due to the nature of the event and are therefore present at their own risk. Royal Enfield excludes any liability for such injury, loss or damage and will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to any person or any property except to the extent that any such injury, loss or damage is caused by the negligence of Royal Enfield, its employees or authorised agents. Where any attendee through negligence or intentional or reckless act causes damage or loss to Royal Enfield, any other guest or Ticket holder or to any property at Rider Mania 2019, they will be liable to indemnify any such loss or damage.
22. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into Rider Mania in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. SPECIAL EFFECTS MAY BE USED AT THIS EVENT INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING, LASERS, PYROTECHNICS AND FIREWORKS. CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.