There are only limited numbers of participants (20 participants) allowed on the ride. Royal Enfield reserves the right to decline any registration at their discretion. The candidate is confirmed only after his/her name appears on the Royal Enfield website, after payment is made and due documents are processed. Further to this there will be a gear and motorcycle scrutiny conducted one day before the ride which is mandatory.
Registration fee for Classic Ride 2021 is as follows
Individual : INR 30,000/-
Couple : INR 60,000/-
You can pay online by Credit card, Debit card or net banking.
PLEASE NOTE THAT REGISTRATIONS ONCE CONFIRMED, ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERRABLE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT T-SHIRTS AND STICKERS CAN ONLY BE COLLECTED AT THE VENUE BY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS AND NO PROXIES WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
What is included ?
- Stay from 17th December 2021 (Check in at 12.00 PM) to 26th December 2021 (Check out at 10.00 AM) on a double occupancy basis.
- All day’s breakfast included. Dinner in 5 locations is included.
- A Royal Enfield trained technician will be available throughout the ride.
- Basic spares on a chargeable basis will be available along with a breakdown support vehicle.
- A limited edition Classic Ride 2021 T-shirt and Decals.
What is not included?
Riders will be responsible for paying for their own fuel and anything else not listed as included.