Royal Enfield will not be responsible for any disruption to your ride due to you failing to carry these documents or your loss of these documents. All additional direct and indirect costs incurred by the participant to replace documents or because they cannot continue with this event, are borne by the participant and refunds will not be made for any part of the missed event.
● Scan of Passport size photograph.
● Participants need to carry 6 passport photographs.
● A photocopy of your passport (first & last page) or Voter ID Card or Adhar Card or Pan Card.
● Medical History by Self & Doctor, original to be carried along to the scrutiny venue – Format will be shared on email.
● Scan copy of Blood Group report - original to be carried along to the scrutiny venue.
● Scan Copy of Your Driving License.
● Scan Copy of FMSCI rally - raid category licence.
● Scan Copy of Vehicle Registration, Tax, PUC and Insurance certificate valid for the duration of the trip.
● IMT 31 endorsement / rally insurance for motorcycle.
● Scan Copy of Mediclaim Policy, minimum coverage 200000 INR, which is valid in India and should be valid for the duration of the trip.
● Scan Copy of Indemnity Bond.
● Scan of Medical Form - signed by sealed by doctor and self.
● Scan of TMT test report, original to be carried along to the scrutiny venue.
● Authority letter from the owner, in case motorcycle is not owned by the participant.
(Note: Please carry the originals of all the above mentioned documents for review during the scrutiny ).