The cutoff age for this ride is 45 years as of 05th October 2021. The participant must produce a valid proof of age in the form of Aadhar Card or PAN Card proving his/her age to be below 45 years.
Riders should have a valid driving license permitted to ride a geared motorcycle in India.
● Two doses of Covid 19 vaccines are mandatory for participation in any Royal Enfield ride. Sufficient proof of vaccination in the form of COWIN Vaccination Certificate (Hard Copy) to be produced by each participant at the time of Check - in failing which ride registration will be cancelled on the spot. Vaccination details will be checked online at the time of check in.
● A negative RT-PCR (NOT Rapid Antigen Test) report, NOT more than 72 hrs old to be produced at the time of Check-in
● A medical certificate signed by self and attested by a registered medical practitioner confirming NO cardiovascular disease and no diabetes which are comorbidities for Covid 19 (List to follow).
● Full list of medications to be produced at the time of Check-in (if taking any). It is advisable to consult Royal Enfield Ride Leads before registering if the medications are within allowed limits for this ride. This will avoid a later hassle if cancellation has to be incurred in this regard.
● Medical Insurance ( Required for Rider)
Personal Medical Insurance (Mediclaim) is mandatory and should be valid in the country the ride is taking place in and should be valid for the duration of the trip.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTICIPANTS TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE IN ORDER BEFORE THEY REGISTER FOR THE RIDE. ANY DISCREPANCY ON THE BASIS OF DOCUMENTS OR ILL HEALTH AT THE TIME OF CHECK-IN, WILL RESULT IN FULL CANCELLATION WITHOUT REFUND.
Participants are also advised to be self-contained post the RT-PCR test so as to restrict their chances of contracting Covid-19 before they join the ride. This is important for the safety of the entire group.
COVID 19 IS A DANGEROUS COMMUNICABLE DISEASE. ROYAL ENFIELD DOES NOT BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PARTICIPANT’S PERSONAL SAFETY AGAINST COVID 19. WHILE ALL POSSIBLE MEASURES WILL BE IN PLACE DURING THE RIDE, IF ANY PARTICIPANT CONTRACTS COVID 19 DURING THE RIDE, THEIR RIDE PARTICIPATION WILL END AT THAT MOMENT WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY REFUND. ROYAL ENFIELD WILL TAKE ADEQUATE MEASURES THEREAFTER TO ENSURE REASONABLE SAFETY OF ALL PARTICIPANTS WHICH MAY INCLUDE CANCELLATION OF THE ENTIRE RIDE.
Fitness and Treadmill Test:
This test involves walking in place on a treadmill while monitoring the electrical activity of your heart. Throughout the test, the speed and incline of the treadmill increases. The results show how well your heart responds to the stress of different levels of exercise. During Astral Ride Changthang you will be riding for 7 days covering roughly around 600 kms while riding through varied terrains and altitudes. All these changes in weather test the physical conditioning of the rider thoroughly.
The registration to Astral Ride Changthang is subject to successful completion of the TMT. Post registration the riders will need to send across their TMT certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passport only for Global participants with a TOURIST visa only.
Royal Enfield will not be responsible for any disruption to your ride due to you failing to carry these documents or your loss of these documents. All additional direct and indirect costs incurred by the Participant to replace documents or because they cannot continue with the Tour are borne by the Participant and refunds will not be made for any part of the Tour missed.