There are only limited numbers of seats available for the ride.
Only India nationals are eligible to participate in the Tour of Bhutan.
Royal Enfield reserves the right to decline any registration at their discretion.
The registration is non-transferable.
The candidate is confirmed only after his/her name appears on the Royal Enfield website, after payment is made and due documents are processed.
Further to this there will be a gear and motorcycle scrutiny conducted one day before the ride which is mandatory.
How do I register?
Online Registration: Registration is an online process where payment can be made online. You would need to fill in all the forms that will appear once you click on "Register" tab. There will be certain documents listed under the documentation section that you will need to scan and attach as images in zipped format. Only once all the forms are duly filled you will be directed to make the payment online. Once you have made the payment, you will receive a registration number. However, your name will appear on the confirmed riders list only once we have verified all the documents and details.
Registration fee for Tour of Bhutan 2018 is as follows:
Rider - INR 38000
Couple - INR 76000
The above fees Includes:
Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis.
Permits for the rider and motorcycle.
- Driving License
- Riders should have a valid Indian driving license(Original) permitted to ride a geared motorcycle OR should hold an International driving permit(for motorcycles)
- Passport/Voters ID
- Original Passport/Voters ID, will be required to cross the international border
- PhotographsSix passport size photographs for application of various permissions
- Motorcycle Documents
- Vehicle Registration Certificate, Tax, PUC and two wheeler insurance policy valid for the duration of trip.
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Medical Insurance (Mediclaim) is mandatory and should be valid in the country the ride is taking place in and should be valid for the duration of the trip (i.e. Bhutan)
- Medical History by Doctor and Self (Draft available at registration page)
- Duly filled Indemnity Bond (Draft available at registration page)
- Kindly note that the scan copy these documents need to be uploaded online during registration. The original of the same to be carried along for the ride.
Royal Enfield will not be responsible for any disruption to your ride due to you failing to carry these documents or your loss of these documents. All additional direct and indirect costs incurred by the Participant to replace documents are borne by the Participant and refunds will not be made for any part of the Tour missed.
CANCELLATION OR CURTAILMENT
There is a lot of advance planning that goes into this trip and based on a participant's confirmation, others might have to be turned down and hence, we will not be in a position to refund the registration amount if you wish to not participate.
In the event of the cancellation or postponement of the ride due to logistics, Royal Enfield shall refund only the registration amount to the participant and not any other expenses incurred by the participant.
Means unusual and unforeseeable circumstances which are beyond normal control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised. Such circumstances or events include (but are not limited to) war, or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, volcanic activity, fire and adverse weather conditions.
In the event of any of the above, refunds or compensation cannot be made and participants will be responsible for providing all their own additional meals, travel and accommodation.